A program in your coaching hub is an area where a coach will add resources and activities for their clients to complete.It might be a simple page with downloadable documents or it might be a complex set of tasks where coaching progresses through interaction. Progress can be tracked in a number of ways.
The program page is made up of central sections which contain the tasks and (if desired) blocks to the side. The program coach has control over the layout of the program homepage and can change it at any time.
Clients can be registered manually by the coach, automatically by the mentor, or they can be allowed to register themselves. Clients can also be added to groups if they need to be separated from others sharing the same program or if tasks need to be differentiated.
- Programs - how to set up your programs.
- Editing text - how to use the text editor and what the icons mean.
- Activities - how to involve clients actively in their coaching.
- Resources - how to add static materials to your program.
- Blocks - how to add extra items and information to the sides of your program page. Example recommended reading list
- Questions - how to create questions for use in interaction/quizzes and coaching session module
- Program registration - how to give clients access to your program.
- Grouping users - how to put clients into groups and why this is useful.
- Tracking progress - how to control and display progress through a program.
- Reusing activities - how to copy or recycle elements of your program.