There are two standard blocks on every page - the Navigation block and the Administration block.
The Navigation block provide easy access to view various sections of the coaching hub and includes
- My home/My Place - a personalised home page displaying links to the programs a user is associated with and activity information (such as unread forum posts and upcoming assignments)
- Site pages - links to site pages and resources from the front page of the coaching hub
- My profile - quick links allowing a user to view their profile, forums posts, blogs and messages as well as manage their private files
- My programs - a link to the user's My home page where they see programs they are registered in.
Note: It is recommended that you do not use the Back and Forward buttons on your web browser when using the coaching hub. Using the Navigation links provided will ensure you always see the latest version of a page (eg a forum with all posts). Be careful to update, save or post any changes you make before moving on to another page to avoid losing your work.
- Keyboard/Screenreader and Voice input users can access navigation by using the Tab, Space, Enter and right/left arrow keys.
The Administration block provides you with easy access to change various settings of the coaching hub. This block shows contextual settings (the settings for a forum when you are viewing it as an editing user) as well as settings for anything else you have permissions for. All users have access to edit their profile and message settings from this block as well as their Blog preferences.