A resource is an item that a coach can use to support the coaching journey, such as a file or link. The coaching hub supports a range of resource types which coaches can add to their programs. In edit mode, a coach can add resources via a drop down menu. Resources appear as a single link with an icon in front of it that represents the type of resource.
- Book - Multi-page resources with a book-like format.Coaches can export their Books as IMS CP (ask your account manager to allow coach role to export IMS)
- File - A picture, a pdf document, a spreadsheet, a sound file, a video file
- Folder - For helping organize files and one folder may contain other folders
- IMS content package - Add static material from other sources in the standard IMS content package format
- Label - Can be a few displayed words or an image used to separate resources and activities in a module section, or can be a lengthy description or instructions
- Page - The client sees a single, scrollable screen that a coach creates with the robust HTML editor
- URL - You can send the client to any place they can reach on their web browser, for example Wikipedia