How does your coaching hub work?
The Front page
- The Front page of a coaching hub - the page you reach from your browser - usually includes information about the establishment itself and can be highly customized. (Note that it is also possible to lock the front page down so that all a user sees when they click on the Hub URL is a log in screen.)
- How users join a coaching hub depends on the establishment: they might be given logins; they might be allowed to make accounts themselves, or they might be signed in automatically from another system.
Inside your Coaching Hub
- The hub's basic structure is organized around programs. These are basically pages or areas within the hub where coaches can present their coaching resources and activities to clients. They can have different layouts but they usually include a number of central sections where materials are displayed and side blocks offering extra features or information.
- Programs can contain content for a year's coaching, a single session or any other variants depending on the coach or establishment. They can be used by one coach or shared by a group of coaches.
- How clients register on programs depends on the establishment; for example they can self -register or be registered manually by their coach..
- Programs are organized into categories. Wealth, Relationships and Career programs might come under the Self Coaching category for instance.While MyLife might come under Free Coaching category.
Coaches, clients and other Hub users
- You don't enter the hub with the "coach" or "client" role.
- Everyone who logs into the hub has no special privileges until they are allocated roles by the Mentor according to their needs in individual programs or contexts.
Finding your way around
- A logged in user can access areas of the hub such as their programs or profile from the Navigation block and Administration block. What a user sees in these blocks depends on their role and any privileges granted them by the mentor or system.
- Each user has their own customizable page, accessed from the My Place link.